I got this slideshow in an email from my dad from a friend of his. I think although the stats are portrayed in a shocking way, I think the information is interesting and really shows how sometimes we forget just how lucky we are to live the way that we do. The fact that I can even share this with the internet is amazing, I have so much power that I don't even think I have and I can put this power to good use.
Footballers and their wages
My first discussion point, why do footballers get paid so much? It is absolutely pointless, they do hardly anything, just kick around a ball all day and they get paid millions. It is so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many individuals doing more worth while jobs, yet they get paid a fraction of what footballers get! It is not even eqaul across all sports Rugby players for example, get paid a lot less. I am not against football, I enjoy it, I just think that it is crazy the amount of money that footballers get.
i wish there was a like button on your blog so i can like your posts haha :)
ReplyDelete